Description: Each hour-long demonstration will provide a content overview, including IMF data and statistical tools, and full-text publications such as IMF books, working papers, studies, and periodicals. We will show you how to download and format data, search for publications, set up a personal account, and create custom books. A question and answer session will follow each presentation.
Audience: Open to anyone.
Instructions: We use AT&T Web Meeting, which combines a traditional telephone conference for audio and a Webex web conference for seeing the demonstration on screen. You will need to join both the web and audio conferences.
Join the web conference:
- Go to https://www.webmeeting.att.com
- Meeting Number: 888 330 1716
- Access Code: 9409832
- Join as a participant. The required Webex plug-in will download automatically when you join the meeting (if it is not already downloaded on your computer). You may wish to try this well in advance of the meeting in case there are any problems with downloading the plug-in. You can use this meeting number and access code to test.
Note: Webex should work on a range of browsers, including Mozilla and Firefox, but previous conference call attendees have reported the best success using Internet Explorer.
Join the audio conference:
- Call: 1(888) 330-1716 (USA) or 1(713) 353-7024 (outside USA)
- Access Code:9409832
- Please mute your phone until the Q&A so that participants do not hear background noise.
Schedule: All one-hour sessions will be held at 11 a.m. EST.
Help: For questions or setup help, send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 202/623-7430.